In the progressive shopping basket there is a Get Freight Charges button.
- The delivery charge reckoner on the main product page will show you the unit freight charge of that particular item once you have added your postcode
- That will be the drop off delivery charge of that particular item to your home or office
- Once you add that item to the Shopping Cart, the delivery estimate will show on that page
- If you are purchasing more than one item you will see a discounted rate in the shopping cart. This is based on a sliding scale up to 6 units at which time the freight charge will be Free. This is of course if you live within our normal delivery zones
- If you do not live within our normal delivery zones, then the freight will show as TBA, short for To be advised. In this case when we receive your order we will contact you with the best freight pricing that we can find and then you will have the final decision if you wish to proceed.
- Once you have all of the products in your shopping basket, you will notice that at the bottom of the page you will have some other delivery options, like Installation, removal of old appliance or pickup from our warehouses. Add the options that you may want and then go to checkout to complete your order
Customer Pick Up - Customer pick up is available from Darra and Underwood in Brisbane, Granville in Sydney, North Melbourne, Derwent Park Hobart, Regency Park Adelaide, Osborne Park Perth, Currajong Townsville, Cairns, Mackay, Coffs Harbour, Newcastle and limited other areas. Special arrangements are needed. Please contact us for more information.
The Electric Discounter will deliver directly from the Manufacturer's Warehouse or from our own closest National Warehouse.
We have stock availability from our Warehouse's in Darra and Underwood in Brisbane, Granville in Sydney and North Melbourne shown on the site, Click on the availability link on the main product information page. However it would be impossible to maintain or even source accurate Manufacturers stock on hand quantities.
For this reason we will continue to advise availability on a per order basis when we confirm your order, giving you the final decision on whether you wish to continue with the order.